Monday, August 18, 2008

monday with the couple. elis and don. its all about marissa




















its was from 9.30am till 5pm. its long aite. haha, but super fun i met a new little friend and her name is marissa. i think she is much funner then elis the sister hahaha.she is so tembam and super adorable. she love me more then don.sorry don. i had my snack plate after so long and elis finally finish a meal and that really brighten ups my day. we deffinetly did our akaun document okay. we watch made of honour. then marissa woke up from her petang nap. and me,don and marissa play with her masak masak toys. we mad a whole lot of mess tho. haha me,don and marissa tried to run away from cleaning up the mess. but elis ask us to clean up at the end. we all had sugary donuts at the end of the day and ariffrazin join us for makan petang at elis's. wet to binjai to meet up with the family. thanks elis,marissa and don. love u three

2 comments:

Delia Azahari said...

Naomi, i got something to tell you lee.



I LOVE YOU :) heh.

Unknown said...

nice photographs with friends. :)