Tuesday, July 8, 2008

5th july on saturday nite. surprise advance bday nite outing.






the one that came that nite: bernardine ariffrazin vinod delia etain shihonn cong aizat syafiq harez bahrain mingda su'en jason
don amir and harry

it was a fantastic nite i had uber fun. eventho i didnt really feel so bday afterall cuz it wasnt my real bday date actually on tht nite. it was at CURVE. it started out with sushi at SAKAE SUSHI.OH GOD i love tht place i had my fave sushi EBI with a smile on my face. haha some of them weren't eating at all. the alasan 'SUDAH MAKAN' YEYE. oh gosh people fine a better alasan then tht pls haha. bernardine ariffrazin etain shihonn cong and me were eating,and we left sakae sushi with a happy stomach hahaha. end up joining bahrain and the rest for shisha at EMPRESS CAFE. im tellin u bahrain makes me laugh the heck out of me.haha.at the end we were so aimless jalan jalan here and there like no body business. we end up back to EMPRESS CAFE with another shisha haha. i was quite upset at first because of my two dear boys, amir and don weren't around, but they tried theyre very best i swear. they show up at the end of the nite eventho i was about to go back already.

ariffrazin.
delia azhari

marzia mazlan.
the gals with dato' v
jason.
the family
etain.
burper and digger
twain
vinod


thank to all of u guys. u people are very dear to me.


love naomi

No comments: