Wednesday, June 18, 2008

cupcake cupcake and more cupcakes

+wondermilk







damn i never get bored of cupcakes. cupcakes makes me smile. no joke i feel so kiddy whenever i eat cupcakes. n i adore being kiddy at times i feel relieve from the adolescent reality of life now. that is freakin killing me.
so me and etain when to +wondermilk in du on thursday

i love the place is super artistic.
i orderd sumthing tht has peanut butter and jelly in it. i got a drink tht is called wondermilk [its just a plain milk wif vanilla flavour erghhh


hannah montana 3D glasses






NAIMI's TENTH BDAY
I Bake her a lot of cupcakes for her bday, it was tiring yet i love baking em tho. so i didnt really bother tht much. it was smile on my face at the of the day.





more and more i tell u
happy bday steph. she receive cupcakes for her bday so did the rest. heee


No comments: